Healthcare facilities are places that provide health care. They include hospitals, clinics, outpatient care centers, and specialized care centers, such as birthing centers and psychiatric care centers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I renew the HEFAMAA registration of my hospital at anytime of the year?
- How many times should I expect the HEFAMAA monitoring team visit my hospital before final registration?
- If I have two differently located hospitals – one main and another annex – with same name, will a single registration cover for the two?
- Must I use a purpose built building for my hospital or a rented/leased/ purchased apartment not initially planned and registered with town planning and urban development as a health facility?
- What are the penalties for non-registration with HEFAMAA as a functioning hospital within the state?
- When does the HEFAMAA registration for my healthcare facility elapse?